Wednesday, February 6, 2013

the waiting place


No news yet on a suitable kidney match for Jack.    
We expect to be hanging out here for at least a few months on dialysis waiting for THAT phone call.  


Words can't quite capture how grateful we are for all the support and continued phone calls to help Jack out. If you or anyone you know would like to find out if you might be a match for Jack, you can call the University of Minnesota Transplant Office @ 612.625.5115; press option #1


Some scenes...   (notice the smiles)
            


Jack and his buddy Levi at dialysis

Jack's new buddy (angel in disguise) Heather
Still smiling after 8 hrs in the hospital this day.
Dialysis starts out this way...

and often ends this way.

The light beaming down on his head here is pretty damn perfect.

We wear these cool masks at the beginning and end of dialysis when his lines are exposed

Seriously?! I didn't even pay him to do this picture. 

Team Certain



Please "LIKE" Jack's FB page https://www.facebook.com/JackCertainKidney and become a follower here on this blog by clicking "join this site". You will receive automatic updates when posts are made. If we continue to shine light on Jack's story, my hope is that is that the future is brighter for all those that follow in his footsteps.  
 

7 comments:

Tara Buonadonna Scarpa said...

Ali~ My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. The pictures of your little Jack are priceless and I couldn't help but smile. You certainly have a beautiful gift. With love & prayers, a Chi-O sister

Linda said...

What a bright spirit. Thanks for posting the pics.
Linda Nelson

Lizzy Elliot said...

I'm calling. I have an extra kidney I don't really need

Anonymous said...

hi,sir
i want change blog links with you my blog is chronic-kidney.blogspot.com . if you agree with me ,you can sent email ckdsite@hotmail.com .

Anonymous said...

hi,sir
i want change blog links with you my blog is chronic-kidney.blogspot.com . if you agree with me ,you can sent email ckdsite@hotmail.com .

kidney disease said...

hi,sir
i want change blog links with you my blog is chronic-kidney.blogspot.com . if you agree with me ,you can sent email ckdsite@hotmail.com .

Hotmail Support said...

Great Blog, a lot of helpful information here and obviously, thank you in your effort,keep posting .